• Do you buy furniture?
We buy all types of new, used, antique, and contemporary furniture.
• Do you buy accessories?
We buy decorative accessories, prints, oil paintings, and statuary.
• Do you buy dishes?
We do not buy dishes.
• Do you buy appliances?
We buy a limited amount of appliances generally only when we buy whole estates and see them in working order.
• Do you buy cars, trucks, or motorcycles?
We do buy cars, trucks, and motorcycles or can sell them on consignment for you.
• Do you buy toys?
We would only be interested in antique toys.
• Do you have a delivery service?
We have a delivery service that will deliver anywhere in the United States.
• What is your procedure for buying furniture?
If you have items you would like to sell, we ask that you come in with pictures on a camera, phone, tablet or print the pictures out and come by during buying hours. Please call us at (859)-296-5991 to ask for available buying hours. The buying hours are not always the same, therefore, we ask you to call before coming to sell your items. Once the buyer looks at your items and is interested in them, we will schedule a time to pick up your items at no cost to you. We pay by check only.
• Do you do consignment?
We buy most of our items. However we will do consignment depending on what someone is selling.
• Do you special order?
We have special order capabilities on different furniture items. Please ask if you do not see what you are looking for on our sales floor.
• Do you custom make furniture?
We have been making furniture for over 20 years and can custom make an item for you. Check out our custom made furniture on our sales floor.
• What method of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash or checks. We also have financing available as well as a free 60-day layaway.
• Is this a franchise?
We are not a franchise. We are a locally owned and operated company, in business for 23 years.
• Do you have more than one location?
We have two locations in Lexington, KY.
1. 2550 Regency Road.
Lexington, KY 40503
Hours: Mon-Thurs 10-7
2. 507 E. Third St.
Lexington, KY 40503
• Do you support local charities?
We support a variety of charities and community projects each year. We do this as a company and encourage our employees to do the same. It is a very important part of what we stand for as a locally owned company.
• Why would it be better to sell to Another Man's Treasure, Inc. rather than consigning or auctioning or selling on line?
• We make it easy to sell your items because of the following:
• We pick up your items for free.
• You know exactly what amount of money you will get for your items when we leave your home. Auctions and consignment stores usually do not have guaranteed pricing so it is much riskier as to what you will get for your items.
• We generally pay more for your items than what you can get from auctions and consignment stores.
• We have professional movers that come to your home to move your furniture.
• You do not have to deal with strangers calling you or coming to your home as you do when you sell on line.
• It is usually a much faster process and less hassle than selling on line.
• Do you negotiate on your prices?
We decided 23 years ago to take the negotiation out of our prices and tag everything at our lowest price. We do this to give all our customers the same fair price, and put our sales staff and more importantly you our valued customers at ease knowing you are getting our best deal.